Safe & Effective Low Temperature Sterilization for your Surgical Instruments
Since 1993, STERRAD® Family of Products have been the reliable choice in surgical instrument sterilization.
STERRAD® Systems uses low-temperature, hydrogen peroxide gas plasma technology to sterilize a wide range of instruments efficiently, effectively and safely, for users, patients & the environment.
Together with a full range of consumables, financial and technical support, the STERRAD® Family of Products are your complete sterilization solution.
- ASP proprietary hydrogen peroxide gas plasma technology works towards maximum safety for healthcare professionals, patients and the environment. The process by-products are non-toxic oxygen and water vapour.
- The STERRAD® Systems' low-temperature process provides gentle sterilization even for the most delicate instruments thereby potentially leading to longer instrument life and reduced cost of instrument repairs.
- The extensive range of material and lumen claims of the STERRAD® Systems enable sterilization of instruments such as general surgery instruments, rigid and flexible endoscopes, cameras, light cables, batteries, power drills and many others.
- The STERRAD® Consumables & Accessories are the only ones validated from ASP for use with the STERRAD systems ensuring a flawless sterilization process.
- The STERRAD® Sterility Guide is the groundbreaking online tool in the industry and one more example of ASP's leadership and continued commitment to its customers, as proven by endorsements for STERRAD® technology from key Medical Device Manufacturers, with thousands of instrument listings
The versatile range of STERRAD® Sterilization Systems allows medical facilities to choose the optimal system to suit their sterilization needs.