Johnson & Johnson Financial Services Help You Access the Latest Technology
Johnson & Johnson Finance Corporation (JJFC) was established in 1985 to help customers of our affiliates acquire the technology and equipment they need. Our finance programs are flexible yet competitive and are designed with an understanding of both the clinical and budgetary issues you face every day.
As an integral part of the Johnson & Johnson family of companies, we offer the financial strength to serve your needs and the convenience of fulfilling your equipment procurement and financing all from one corporate family.
JJFC offers ASP customers the following finance options*:
- Capital Purchase Agreements allow you to finance 100% of your purchase, with payments spread over 12 to 60 months
- Bridge Finance allows you to make 12 monthly payments and, after 12 months, you choose between the following options
- Buy the equipment for the balance (original capital price minus 12 payments)
- Continue to lease the equipment for a term of 2, 3 or 4 years
- Operating Lease with Residual Value allows you to lease equipment for 36 to 60 months. At the end of the lease term, you have the option of buying, releasing it, or returning the equipment.
- Cost per Cycle can be structured to suit your specific institutional requirements or unique financial needs. You commit to an agreed number of cycles and ASP will provide you with a fully serviced Cost per Cycle program, which includes the following:
- Servicing and validation
When you choose to finance with JJFC, you benefit from:
- Johnson & Johnson, an AAA-rated company
- Immediate procurement of needed equipment or technology upgrades despite budgetary constraints
- No lump-sum capital outlay and reduced capital competition
- Improved cash flow and budget predictability
- The ability to spread equipment expense over multiple budget cycles
- The convenience of fulfilling your equipment procurement and financing needs from one corporate family
- A trusted partner that provides exceptional customer service and is responsive to your needs
Find out more about Financial Support
Please contact your local ASP Sales Representative for more information about specific programs and current offerings.
*Availability of finance through JJFC is subject to local legislation and to the credit worthiness of the applicant.