Reliable and cost-effective low-temperature sterilization solution
Proven performance for effective sterilization using ASP's original gas plasma technology STERRAD® 100S continues to be the system of choice for facilities looking for a proven, reliable, and cost-effective low-temperature sterilization solution:
- It offers two cycle options:
- 54-minute Short cycle for most surgical instruments
- 72-minute Long cycle for flexible endoscopes and instruments with longer lumens
- Simple installation and operation: No costly plumbing, ventilation, or monitoring required. Simplified cycle start requires one-button operation minimizing training requirements and enhancing ease of use.
- Compatibility: STERRAD® 100S has proven claims for a wide range of materials/lumens and is capable of sterilizing rigid and flexible endoscopes, cameras, light cables, batteries, lenses, probes, microsurgical and general surgery instruments and many others.
Consult the STERRAD® Sterility Guide, www.sterradsterilityguide.com, refer to the STERRAD® Sterilization System User's Guide or contact the medical device manufacturer for detailed processing information.a