Sterrad 100Nx Allclear Sterilization System
Advancing the quality of patient care
STERRAD® 100NX ALLClear™ Technology has the ability to minimize workflow interruptions before they occur. It is the only sterilization platform with integrated quality control features, which may enhance compliance*. Its unique features include:
- Reduce workflow interruptions
- Automatic pre-cycle detects and removes moisture before start of the sterilization cycle
- Enhance compliance by greater adherence to device IFUs and improved record handling.
- Automatic communication of information between the STERRAD® System, ASP ACCESS™ Technology, and Instrument Tracking System or Hospital Network
- Fully compatible with the Independent Monitoring System (IMS) with sensors that allows for parametric release of instrument loads
- Designed with simplicity in mind to reduce the potential for human error
- Enhanced user interface makes cycle navigation intuitive and straightforward
- Graphic display indicating proper load placement for the selected cycle
- Automated cassette insertion mechanism
- Upgradable and expandable sterilization system
- Trusted and proven worldwide sterility
- Increased healthcare worker safety**
- Reduced costs for instrument repairing; less water and energy consumption**
The STERRAD® 100NX ALLClear™ Technology supports all 4 cycle options below:
Always refer to the STERRAD® Sterility Guide (www.sterradsterilityguide.com) for the latest updates on instruments’ validations and cycle and systems’ compatibility or contact medical device manufacturer for the detailed processing information.
*STERRAD® Systems with ALLClear™ Technology have features that may enhance compliance, such as on-screen reinforcement of user training.
** Ask your ASP Representative to provide you with the Operational Cost Case Study of STERRAD® Systems vs Steam Sterilizers.