STERRAD® Systems with ALLClear™ Technology
JUST LOAD AND GO
STERRAD® Systems with ALLClear™ Technology are a vital component of the new rhythm of reprocessing, delivering time-saving efficiencies to reduce delays in instrument throughput.
FEWER INTERRUPTIONS & ENHANCED WORKFLOW
STERRAD® Systems with ALLClear™ Technology reduce workflow interruptions.
- Fast, accurate detection and correction of load and system issues, which may otherwise cause cycle interruptions
- Automatic precycle system diagnostics and load conditioning in 5 minutes or less*
- ALLClear™ Technology is designed to optimize package and instrument conditions for sterilization
COMPLIANCE IS CRUCIAL
Enhance compliance, automatically*
- On-screen notifications
- Graphic display indicating proper load placement for the selected cycle
- Cycle information screens describing the types of devices that can be processed in each cycle
Quality control that enhances compliance with hospital policies and instruments’ Instruction for Use (IFUs)
Minimize the need for manual record keeping
- Automatic communication of information between the STERRAD® System, ASP ACCESS™ Technology, and an instrument tracking system or hospital network
DESIGNED WITH SIMPLICITY IN MIND
Simple, easy-to-use system that reduces operator error
- Enhanced user interface makes cycle navigation intuitive and straightforward
- Minimizes start-up delays and confusion
- Enables fast and easy staff training
DESIGNED WITH YOUR PRIORITIES IN MIND
Future-focused system -> Upgradeable technology that keeps your systems state-of-the-art.
Trusted sterility -> Sterility assurance from the leader in low-temperature sterilization
Safety considerations -> Designed to minimize healthcare worker chemical exposure
Reduced costs -> Delivers ongoing economic value
STERRAD® Systems with ALLClear™ Technology – Software Upgrade
If you have STERRAD® 100NX® or STERRAD® 100NX® installed less than 5 years ago, ASP offers the option to upgrade their software to the ALLClear™ Technology without the need for you to invest in new capital.