STERRAD® Heritage Systems
STERRAD® 100NX® Low Temperature Gas Plasma Sterilizer
Designed with the Next Generation technology, the STERRAD® 100NX System is the most advanced low temperature gas plasma sterilizer from ASP:
- Large rectangular chamber and several cycle options for the most productivity
- 47-minute Standard Cycle for most surgical instruments.
- 42-minute Flex Cycle for single-channel flexible endoscopes
- 24-minute Express Cycle for fast turnaround of da Vinci® 3-D endoscopes*, rigid
telescopes, rechargeable batteries, and many other instruments.
- 60 minute DUO Cycle for processing flexible endoscopes and cameras together
- Advanced features for ease of use and quality control including large
touch-screen display, innovative foot pedal to facilitate the loading process,
hydrogen peroxide monitor to check that sufficient hydrogen peroxide is
available to assist in achieving a sterility assurance level (SAL) of 10-6,
network connectivity for remote cycle monitoring and many others.
- Available as a pass-through sterilizer for the Central Sterilization Departments
with a need for separation of clean and sterile areas.
Please refer to the STERRAD® 100NX® User's guide for more detailed processing information.
Rapid turnaround in a compact low temperature sterilizer
Speed and versatility in a compact size
Designed with the Next Generation technology, the STERRAD® NX® System is ASP's compact size sterilizer ideal for use anywhere in the hospital:
- Two tiered 30 liter chamber and two cycle options for increased productivity:
- 28-minute Standard cycle for most surgical instruments
- 38-minute Advanced cycle for single-channel flexible endoscopes
- Space-efficient STERRAD® NX® System can be easily cart-mounted and moved
- Provides terminally sterile, packaged instruments thereby eliminating the need to
compromise with liquid biocides
STERRAD® 100S Gas Plasma Sterilization
Proven performance for effective sterilization using ASP's original gas plasma technology STERRAD® 100S continues to be the system of choice for facilities looking for a proven, reliable, and cost-effective low-temperature sterilization solution:
- It offers two cycle options:
- 54-minute Short cycle for most surgical instruments
- 72-minute Long cycle for flexible endoscopes and instruments with longer lumens
- Simple installation and operation: No costly plumbing, ventilation, or monitoring required. Simplified cycle start requires one-button operation minimizing training requirements and enhancing ease of use.
- Compatibility: STERRAD® 100S has proven claims for a wide range of materials/lumens and is capable of sterilizing rigid and flexible endoscopes, cameras, light cables, batteries, lenses, probes, microsurgical and general surgery instruments and many others.
Consult the STERRAD® Sterility Guide, www.sterradsterilityguide.com, refer to the STERRAD® Sterilization System User's Guide or contact the medical device manufacturer for detailed processing information.a